What this policy covers
Information collection and use
Information sharing and disclosure
Storage and security of your personal information
Changes to this policy
Accessing your information
Changing or deleting your information
Linking to external sites
What to do if you have a problem or question
1. What this policy covers
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Day3 does not own or control, or to people that Day3 does not employ or manage.
2. Information Collection and Use
Day3 collects personally identifiable information when you register for a newsletter, when you use certain Day3 products or services, when you visit Day3 pages, or when you enter promotions or competitions. Day3 may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register for a Day3 newsletter, we ask for your first name, last name, company name, email address and user defined password. You will always know when this information is being collected.
Day3 uses information for three general purposes: to customise the content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Day3 will not sell, transfer, assign or rent your personal information to anyone.
In order to operate the website or deliver a service you have requested, we may sometimes share your personal information with an affiliate or subsidiary.
Day3 will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your explicit consent;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Day3 to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Day3 Terms and Conditions, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- To protect the rights or property of Day3, any Day3 user, or any member of the public.
4. Storage and security of your personal information
Day3 will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information that we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
In addition, our employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Day3. However, Day3 will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Day3 website. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Cookies can also provide us with aggregate information on how people use our website, and which pages are effective, which helps us to keep making ongoing improvements our site.
6. Changes to this policy
7. Accessing your information
You may update your personal information and preferences, including whether you want to subscribe or unsubscribe from a newsletter.
8. Changing or deleting your information
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
9. Linking to external sites
Day3 provides links to websites outside of the Day3 domain. These linked sites are not under the control of Day3, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using their website.
10. What to do if you have a problem or question